ScienceUtsav, with more than a decade of experience in edutainment industry, promotes and creates an interactive STEAM ecosystem for children of 6 years to 14 years. ScienceUtsav’s virtual training will empower children to make effective use of project-based learning to boost their exploration, increase engagement and reinforce critical thinking skills. More than all, it makes STEAM subjects fun and interesting for young minds. We have implemented proven methodologies for turning regular activities into an incredible learning experience that will take your kids learning to a whole new level.
- At ScienceUtsav, we strive hard to offer a better quality of education through practical exploration and mould children as capable, competent and skilled professionals for their future.
- We help students with our interactive learning environment.
- We help them explore beyond the curriculum through our interactive events.
- In our STEAM camps, student can put the real-world knowledge together and start applying the ideas that they learned in their text books in a fun and engaging way.
- Kinesthetic learning methodology makes children explore various areas of study and support them with a basic understanding of how each concept is connected.
- A two-year research over 1500 school children revealed that students who participate in STEAM summer camps were more likely to show a career interest in the Engineering and Science fields in the future.
- Hence, it clearly demonstrates that enrolling your child in a STEAM-oriented summer camp is an ideal way to provide them more choice as they start considering their career path through high school, college, and beyond.
– Develop more curiosity in learning through hands-on and building projects.
– Solid foundation through conceptual learning.
– Supports in cracking the competitive exams like NEET, JEE, OLYMPIAD, etc in future.
– Pursue top courses having wide career options and be future-ready.
Our Best Science Expert – Shweta Chury
- Shweta Chury is our vivacious Content Developer Head.
- She completed her post-graduation in M.Sc. Botany and PGDM in Rural and Agri-Business Management.
- She is working with ScienceUtsav for past 1 year and has conducted more than 30 workshops, corporate events and family day events.
- Her knowledge in the subject and experience in STEAM education, helps us create an amazing curriculum that can engage students to bridge the gap between the traditional textbook learning and kinesthetic exploration.
- She is fierce yet passionate about teaching.
- Her words and effervescent nature are perfect elements to spark the light of learning in kids.
- She strongly emphasizes fun learning, as she believes fun and exciting way of teaching will hold the focus of the children in the session.
- She is also very good at simplifying complex subjects and convey them to students with exciting activities.